The concessionaire is responsible for determining which concession employees have access to the system on behalf of their concession, in addition to the functions they may perform. In some cases, the licensed operator may delegate the authority of the license administrator to someone else within the licensee. With the K Dealer login, you can only access your workspace online via smartphone, computer or laptop.
KDealer is an online platform developed by Kia Motors. KIA Motors Corporation dealers can log into the online KDealer Login Portal on the dealer website, place orders, and more. KDealer Login is an online portal developed by Kia Motors for its dealers. It is a self-service platform where merchants can access their business data online.
Once you know the procedure, you can easily log into your account. It can be a bit difficult for newcomers to the registration process to register. Here you will find complete instructions for logging into the KDealer Portal. Once you have completed the steps, your account will be easily accessible.
What Is The Registration Process?
If you want to access the Kdealer login portal, you will need to create an account. Therefore, we give you all the details to register a new account and access this portal. Follow the registration steps and you can create a new account.
- You must first visit the official K Dealer portal www.kdealer.com and click on the Register button.
- Enter all the required information and click the Next button.
- You have two options during the registration process.
- One is the reseller user and the other is the affiliate user.
- For reseller users, you will need to add the details to the reseller membership details.
- For affiliated users, you will need to provide details of the affiliated trade association.
Here Is The Login Process to Access Your Account
- To log into your K Dealer account, you need to open the login page. www.kdealer.com.
- When the web page opens, there is a login option on the right side of the page.
- Find it and enter the username in the first field.
- Then enter your password in the field below.
- Click the red “Login” button below and you will be logged into your account.
Forgot Password? Follow the Given Process
Sometimes it happens that you forget your login information and cannot log in and access your account. At this point, you should know how to reset your credentials. This is the process to reset your credentials. Just follow the steps given.
Forgot User ID?
- If you forgot your username, you will need to visit the KDealer login page.
- Second, you can find the login box on the right side of the website.
- Find it and click the link Forgot your User ID? In the login widget.
- Fourth, the system process will take you to Forgot your User ID? Page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click the “Next” button below to reset your identification.
- Anyone who has lost their password must access the login page. www.kdealer.com
- Once the site is open, the login widget will appear on the right.
- Look for the link “Forgot your password?” In the lower right corner of the login area. ” to.
- Click on it and you will be taken to the password reset page.
- Enter the user ID and click the “Next” button below.
- In the next step, you can reset your password.
I hope you have the answer to your question. By following these steps now, you can easily reset your username and password and access your account.
KIA Corporation (commonly known as Kia but known as KIΛ) (in Korean: formerly known as Kyungsung Precision Industry and Kia Motors Corporation) is a South-Korean multinational automobile constructor based in Seoul, in Corée from the south. , according to Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of more than 2.8 million vehicles in 2019.
In December 2015, Kia Corporation was minority owned by Hyundai, which has an estimated 33.88% stake in more than $ 6 billion. Kia for its part owns a minority of more than twenty Hyundai subsidiaries between 4.9% and 45.37% with a total volume of more than 8.3 billion dollars.
The KDealer Login Portal is a secure business-to-business gateway to Kia Motors America (KMA) proprietary systems and programs, including confidential and commercially sensitive information about KMA and its dealers. Kia was founded in December 1944 as Kyungsung Precision Industry, a manufacturer of steel tubes and bicycle parts that manufactured Korea’s first national bicycle, the Samchully, in 1951.
The company opened its first integrated automaker, the Sohari factory. , 1973.  Kia built the small Mazda-based Brisa line until 1981, when production ceased after new military dictator Chun Doohwan forced the company’s industry to consolidate. This forced Kia to run out of cars and focus entirely on trucks.
The licensee determines which employees have access to the system on behalf of the company, in addition to the functions that it has authorized. In some cases, the authorized operator may delegate the authority of the license administrator to someone else within the licensee.
Who Can Access This Site?
This KDealer portal is intended for authorized Kia Motor America (KMA) team members, affiliates and dealer personnel only. Here we mention the people who can use this portal. See below.
- Customer Owner/Reseller
- R&I Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Managing Director
- Office Worker
- Warranty Administrator
- Commercial Director
- Parts Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Service Advisor
- Spare Parts Specialist
These are the people who are authorized and can easily access the KDealer login portal with their username and password.
Troubleshooting Process to Get Rid of Login Issues
While it is rare for users to need to follow our troubleshooting guide, there are times when it is necessary. We will review the troubleshooting guide here.
- Please visit the official login page of the KDealer Kia Portal via our official link below. As soon as you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so you can continue to review the instructions and, if necessary, follow the troubleshooting steps.
- Just log in with your access details. You must have received it through the KDealer Kia Portal, either during registration or through your proxy on the KDealer Kia Portal.
- You should now receive the message “Connected successfully”. Congratulations, you have successfully logged into the KDealer portal.
- If you are unable to access the Kdealer portal website, please follow our troubleshooting guide, which can be found here.
KDealer Login Portal Overview
For business-to-business exchanges, KIA Motors has made available an online web portal called “KDealer” for more information on the different programs and systems. In principle, this web portal contains KMA information that is of sensitive and confidential value. Not only does it have that, but it also includes a secure gateway to dealer information.
The concession operator determines which concession personnel can access the system on behalf of the concession. Once authorized by the reseller, the portal can be accessed by connecting to their official website. To register with a Kdealer, you must visit the main page and open a new account using the link provided.
Each time you access New User on your site, you will need to create a new account by following the instructions on the screen. Once the process is complete, you will receive a welcome email confirming that you have successfully opened a new account with KDealer.
To register as a member of KMA, you must follow these guidelines: Procedure for KIA Performance: To register with KIA Performance, you must visit the link mykiaperformancecenter.com to access the main page through a web browser.
To access the home page through a web browser. After reaching the main page, you will be asked to redirect you to another link that will allow you to access this portal. You will now see a “Login” form on the right hand side. Enter your username and password here and click the “Login” button.
By following the instructions, you can get various services from KDealer. If you have a problem, you can also get help from the FAQs available on the same page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can access this page?
This website is only accessible to authorized Kia Motors America (KMA) team members, dealers and affiliates. Employees of a dealership include the dealer / manager, F&I manager, service technician, general manager, office worker, warranty manager, sales manager, service manager, service manager, parts, etc.
Who can I contact if I need help?
If you need help with connectivity issues, please contact the KDealer support team at 800-327-2707. If you need help with any configuration issues, please contact your reseller administrator. If you need help with your technical questions, call 1-800-327-2707. Technical support can also be requested via [email protected].
|Who Can Access?
|Kia Motors America (KMA) Approved Team Members
|Kia Motors America (KMA)
How do I sign up for KDealer?
Create your user account by clicking the “New User Registration” button at www.KDealer.com. You will be notified when your account is submitted. You will receive an email notification once your registration is approved by the dealership manager. Please allow a reasonable time for your registration to be approved.
The Kdealer manager should be consulted if approval is not received within a reasonable time. If you continue to have problems, please call 800-327-2707 for further assistance from the KDealer support team. Registered members of the KMA team should contact support to register.
Here Are Some User Guidelines
When you log into KDealer with your username and password, you can access your control panel. You can see the following options on the panel:
- My Draft Cases – These are cases that you have created that are in draft status but have not yet been submitted to Kia.
- My Open Files – Number of files you have submitted that are being processed or awaiting your action.
- Reseller Open Cases – The number of cases your company has received from all users. If you click on the number, you will get a detailed list of affected cases.
How To Handle The Case Details?
Creating a Case
- Create a new case by clicking the “New Case” link in the header above. If this is a vehicle related case, enter the full 17 digit VIN and press “Confirm”. Click “No” if the case does not concern a vehicle.
- Select the category after validating the VIN. Select the Components option under Prior Warranty Authorization.
- If you enter a keyword in the text field and click “More information”, you can find out in “Repair help” or “Quality control” if KGIS has a solution to the problem.
- You can also check if another file has been archived for the same vehicle. Then click “Create a case” and go to the next page.
- If you want to search for a case, there is a magnifying glass icon in the header next to the “New Case” option.
- To open the search fields, click the magnifying glass.
- If you wish, you can search for cases from Consumer Affairs (CA) or Techline. Select Techline as the case type if you want to search for Techline cases.
- The “Open from *” (required field) must be completed by clicking the calendar icon and selecting the approximate date the above file was first opened.
- To find a case that does not belong to you, you must enter the VIN.
- Select Consumer Affairs as the case type to search for Consumer Affairs (CA) cases.