The KDealer Portal is a business-to-business portal for Kia Motors America (KMA) programs and systems, which includes confidential and commercially sensitive information about KMA and its dealerships. Here you will find complete instructions for logging into the KDealer Portal. Once you have completed the steps, your account will be easily accessible.
It is the Dealer Operator’s responsibility to determine which dealer personnel gets access to the system on behalf of their dealership, as well as which functions they can perform. It may be necessary for the Dealer Operator to delegate the Dealer Administrator authority to another individual inside the dealership. Once you know the procedure, you can easily log into your account. It can be a bit difficult for newcomers to the registration process to register.
This portal provides access to Kia Motors America programs and systems, including confidential information about the company and its dealerships.
Step By Step Registration Process
- By clicking the “New User Registration” button on www.kdealer.com, you can create your user account.
- Upon submission, your account will be in pending status.
- After your Dealership Administrator has approved your registration, you will receive an email notification.
- Your account will be pending after you submit your account application. You will receive an email notification once your Dealership Administrator has approved your registration application.
- Please allow a reasonable period of time for your application to be approved. The status of your requests can be obtained from your DA if they are not provided in a timely manner.
Login Procedure For KDealer
Only KMA team members, dealer personnel, and affiliate companies will be able to log in and access this site. Kia employees can access their employee accounts via KDealer by visiting www.kdealer.com. Please follow the steps below to access your account:
- The login page is where you need to go to sign in to your KDealer account. www.kdealer.com.
- There is a login option on the right side of the page as soon as the web page opens.
- There is a User name field in the first place. Find it and enter it.
- After you have entered your password, click the next button.
- You will be logged into your account upon clicking the red ‘Login’ button below.
Kia Motors has developed an online portal for its dealers called KDealer Login. It is a self-service platform that allows dealers to access their work-related data online. With an online login, you can have access to your workplace just by using a smartphone, computer, or laptop. The KDealer Support Team can be reached at 800-327-2707, which is listed in the footer of the login page.