The KDealer portal is a secure way to access Kia Motors America programs and systems, which include confidential information about the company and its dealerships. You will have to obtain access to this portal from your Dealership Administrator before you will be able to log in.
If you cannot remember your login credentials, you can simply reset them by following the below-given instructions.
How to Reset Account Credentials?
How to Reset a Forgotten Password: whenever you forget your KDealer user ID or password, you can reset them on the official portal by following the steps below:
Steps For Retrieving the Forgotten Password:
- On the login page, click the Forgot Password link.
- KMA team members, dealer personnel, and affiliate companies can use this feature to reset their passwords.
- Please contact the Help Desk if you need further assistance as a KMA team member.
Steps For Retrieving the Forgotten User ID:
In case you forget your user name, you can retrieve it. Upon providing the required information, you will receive an email containing your user name at your registered email address. To retrieve your forgotten user ID:
- In the address box, type https://www.kdealer.com and press ENTER. The KDealer login page will appear.
- Please click Forgot User ID? You will be directed to the Forgot User ID page.
- Enter your registered email address in the Enter Email box, and click CONTINUE. Clicking the Forgot User ID button will open a page with a confirmation message.
- You will be redirected to the login page after clicking CONTINUE TO LOGIN.
- An email with the user ID is sent to the user after you submit your email address.
- On the Forgot Password page, click Resend Email if you did not receive the email.
If you need assistance with resetting your credentials or accessing your account, you can contact our customer support team, as they can guide you further.